SOME POEMS I'VE WRITTEN


Well we can't just post about education always and be boring, why not add some color in here eh? I don't really talk to people, Im not really social but it's just my preference. Instead of talking to people about my problems, I sit down and write. 

"My pen that obeys without questioning any of my orders, and my paper that always listens to me and does not express the slightest opinion."

At least this is the way I feel and think. Anyways here are some poems. (The pen & paper quote also belongs to me.)


OH STARS THAT DECORATE THE UTTER DARKNESS, TAKE MY EYES AND LET THEM SEE THE BEAUTY OF SPACE,

OH TREES, PONDS AND RIVERS; CLEANSE ME FROM MYSELF, FROM THIS WORLD HELP ME GET THROUGH HUMANOIDS AND SOCIETY.

15/12/2022


“Her face is as reflection of the moon,

Her looks as if they are rays of sunshine

Oh beauty, only if mirrors knew how beautiful you are,

They would shatter into million pieces.”

16/12/2022


Torment, seeing you without me,

I seek night to come so that I can sleep

To see you In my dreams,

So that you can disperse the reality.


I dream about you,

And It relieves me,

but only to wake up

and feel the torture,

again, again and again.


Alas, I’m stuck,

between reality and imagination

waiting for you to save me

So I tell you now,

Save me for an eternity

or leave me be!

23/12/2022

Yorumlar

Popüler Yayınlar